Award-Winning Magician Performs In D.C. This August | Arts & Culture
Washingtonian’s are in for a real treat this August as Josh Norris, the magician named D.C.’s Best Performing Artist” by Washington City Paper is hosting a 90-minute magic show at Helix Lounge in D.C.
Beginning Friday, August 10, Norris will combine magic, psychology, and hypnosis, with a human lie detector where he is certain he can decode the thoughts of audience members in THINK: An Evening of Mind Reading and Magic.
All guests can arrive early to enjoy extended Happy Hour specials at Kimpton’s Hotel Helix, located at 1430 Rhode Island Avenue in Northwest, D.C., as well as discounted $4 Magic Hat beers, and an $8 “Magic Martini” featuring gin, peach liqueur, orange juice, grenadine and a champagne float.
A complimentary champagne toast will be provided to guests during the show.
Norris recently hosted a travel show for MSN where he gave viewers a tour of some hidden gems of Washington, and just completed filming a reality show with a national network that will air in late fall.
Tickets start at $35, and can be purchased online here.
The show dates will be every Friday in August beginning at 8 p.m.
Top Foggy Bottom Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Cathedral Continues to Recover from Earthquake
- War-torn Caucasus may be at root of the brothers' rage
- Let's Be Real: Passion Is No Match For The Politics Of Guns
- On Sixth Anniversary Of The Virginia Tech Massacre, Families, Survivors Reflect On Bombings
- Disabled man given $8,000 after Disneyland breakdown