Sunday Back to School Lunch Cruise | Arts & Culture
Before hitting the books, spend one last day on the water with family and friends. The festive Spirit of Washington presents the Sunday Back to School Lunch Cruise, the perfect back-to-school treat for students of all ages.
Head down to the Southwest Waterfront and get ready for a lively mix of family, friends and fun amidst a vibrant setting surrounded by dazzling city sights. Enjoy the bountiful Grande Buffet sure to satisfy everyone’s tastes with a mouthwatering array of salads, entrées, sides and desserts. With an interactive DJ spinning the latest tunes, guests can feel free to get out on the dance floor and show off their best end-of-summer moves!
Spirit of Washington Gangplank Marina
6th and Water Streets, SW Washington, D.C.
(Three blocks from Metro via the Waterfront station on the Green line)
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Board at 11:00 a.m.; Cruise from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
$44.90 per adult*
$26.95 per child age 3-12*
Call 866.302.2469 or reserve online
*Price does not include taxes or fees. Prices are subject to change, certain restrictions may apply.
Top Foggy Bottom Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Cathedral Continues to Recover from Earthquake
- War-torn Caucasus may be at root of the brothers' rage
- Let's Be Real: Passion Is No Match For The Politics Of Guns
- On Sixth Anniversary Of The Virginia Tech Massacre, Families, Survivors Reflect On Bombings
- Disabled man given $8,000 after Disneyland breakdown