Celebrate The Art Of Remembrance In Va. | Arts & Culture
Looking to dress up and celebrate Dia de los Muertos? The Torpedo Factory Art Center is celebrating Dia de los Muertos, a traditional Mexican and Latin American holiday when family and friends gather to remember loved ones that have passed.
The Torpedo Factory Art Center invites you to several festivities from Oct. 29 to Nov. 4 including the 4th annual Day of the Dead extravaganza, featuring an exhibition of artist-made altars and Day of Dead themed artwork. A costume & dance party featuring live music, and a costume contest will also be available.
Tickets for the Costume & Dance party are $15 in advance, or $20 at the door and can be purchased here.
Top Foggy Bottom Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Cathedral Continues to Recover from Earthquake
- War-torn Caucasus may be at root of the brothers' rage
- Let's Be Real: Passion Is No Match For The Politics Of Guns
- On Sixth Anniversary Of The Virginia Tech Massacre, Families, Survivors Reflect On Bombings
- Disabled man given $8,000 after Disneyland breakdown