Join WUSA-TV & Walk To End Breast Cancer | Arts & Culture
As many of you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We all have been touched by this disease indirectly or directly including JC Hayward, and it's for this reason that WUSA-TV and JCHAYWARD.COM wants to make a difference in the community by walking towards a cure.
WUSA-TV will be walking and raising money in October for our local American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event, which takes place on Saturday, October 20 at 10 a.m. at the National Sylvan Theater on the National Mall in D.C.
Walk to honor breast cancer survivors and remember our loved ones who lost their battle.
By walking, we plan to raise awareness and money to help research and put an end to this disease.WUSA-TV has a team you can join or you can sign up for your own team.
Join us in the fight to end breast cancer here.
Top Foggy Bottom Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Cathedral Continues to Recover from Earthquake
- War-torn Caucasus may be at root of the brothers' rage
- Let's Be Real: Passion Is No Match For The Politics Of Guns
- On Sixth Anniversary Of The Virginia Tech Massacre, Families, Survivors Reflect On Bombings
- Disabled man given $8,000 after Disneyland breakdown