Working Your Way Through Transition with Dr. Seuss | People
How many of you are going through some type of transition? Have you recently met an inspiring person or read an inspiring book? Why am I asking?
Recently I was going through one of my many bookcases and came across a timeless classic…Oh, the Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss. What a great book for any age!
If you want to be inspired or if you’re going through a transition, big or small, Dr. Seuss addresses the Great Balancing Act of life itself and the ups and downs it presents. So go out there and find what lights you up and you will find the “success that lies within.”
Here are two steps to take when you’re in transition:
1) Awareness: Be aware and notice the resistance you may feel when change is occurring. Don’t let it stop you.
2) Action Step: Take a baby step and keep moving forward so you don’t get stuck.
For More Information contact:
Susan Samakow, PCC, CPCC
Certified Resilience and Confidence Coach
Top Foggy Bottom Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Cathedral Continues to Recover from Earthquake
- War-torn Caucasus may be at root of the brothers' rage
- Let's Be Real: Passion Is No Match For The Politics Of Guns
- On Sixth Anniversary Of The Virginia Tech Massacre, Families, Survivors Reflect On Bombings
- Disabled man given $8,000 after Disneyland breakdown