Unique, Denver-Based Burger Joint Opens In Va. | Restaurants
Tired of the same ol' burger joint? Smashburger, a unique Denver-based burger concept, recently opened its first location in the D.C. area in Fairfax, Va.
Located at 10160 Fairfax Blvd., this new eatery boasts a modern burger “smashed-to order,” with 100% Angus Beef made into a meatball, smashed, seared, and seasoned on the grill and placed in a butter-toasted artisan bun.
You can select from seven recipes, which include The Spicy Baja with Pepper jack cheese, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, onion, spicy chipotle mayo and fresh jalapeños on a spicy chipotle bun, or The BBQ Bacon & Cheddar with BBQ sauce, applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese and haystack onions on an egg bun.
Along with great-tasting burgers and fries, this fast-food chain offers smashchicken sandwiches, salads and veggie frites along with Häagen-Dazs shakes and bottled beer and wine.
Top Foggy Bottom Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Cathedral Continues to Recover from Earthquake
- War-torn Caucasus may be at root of the brothers' rage
- Let's Be Real: Passion Is No Match For The Politics Of Guns
- On Sixth Anniversary Of The Virginia Tech Massacre, Families, Survivors Reflect On Bombings
- Disabled man given $8,000 after Disneyland breakdown